Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Arin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Arin adjectives: Arin terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Arin adverbs: Arin terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Arin nouns: Arin terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Arin numerals: Arin terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Arin pronouns: Arin terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Arin verbs: Arin terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Arin lemmas"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.