Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cebuano language
This is the main category of the Cebuano language.
Information about Cebuano:
- Category:Cebuano lemmas: Cebuano lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ceb:All topics: Cebuano terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cebuano appendices: Pages containing additional information about Cebuano.
- Category:Cebuano entry maintenance: Cebuano entries, or entries in other languages containing Cebuano terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cebuano phrases: Cebuano groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cebuano templates: Cebuano templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cebuano terms by etymology: Cebuano terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:User ceb: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cebuano.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.