» All languages » Proto-Austronesian language
This is the main category of the Proto-Austronesian language.
Information about Proto-Austronesian:
Proto-Austronesian is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Austronesian lemmas: Proto-Austronesian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:map-pro:All topics: Proto-Austronesian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Austronesian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Proto-Austronesian.
- Category:Proto-Austronesian entry maintenance: Proto-Austronesian entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Austronesian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Austronesian: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Austronesian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Proto-Austronesian lemmas (10 c, 113 e)
- ► Proto-Austronesian entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)