Proto-Malayic is a hypothetical language. Words and roots in Proto-Malayic are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, Proto-Malayic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Proto-Malayic.
- Category:poz-mly-pro:All topics: Proto-Malayic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Proto-Malayic morphemes: Morphemes used to form Proto-Malayic words.
- Category:Proto-Malayic parts of speech: Proto-Malayic terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Proto-Malayic lexicons: Proto-Malayic words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Proto-Malayic etymologies: Proto-Malayic terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Malayic: Words derived from Proto-Malayic in various languages.
- Category:Requests (Proto-Malayic): Proto-Malayic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.