Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Maori language
This is the main category of the Maori language.
Information about Maori:
- Category:Maori lemmas: Maori lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mi:All topics: Maori terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Maori appendices: Pages containing additional information about Maori.
- Category:Maori entry maintenance: Maori entries, or entries in other languages containing Maori terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Maori names: Maori terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Maori phrases: Maori groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Maori symbols: Maori written signs.
- Category:Maori templates: Maori templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Maori terms by etymology: Maori terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Maori terms by usage: Maori terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Maori: Categories with terms derived from Maori in various specific languages.
- Category:User mi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Maori.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Maori lemmas (10 c, 450 e)
- ► Maori citations (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Maori entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Maori figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Maori place names (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Maori phrases (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Maori language"
This category contains only the following page.