Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Samoan language
This is the main category of the Samoan language.
Information about Samoan:
- Category:Samoan lemmas: Samoan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sm:All topics: Samoan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Samoan entry maintenance: Samoan entries, or entries in other languages containing Samoan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Samoan templates: Samoan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Samoan terms by etymology: Samoan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Samoan: Categories with terms derived from Samoan in various specific languages.
- Category:User sm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Samoan.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Samoan lemmas (7 c, 269 e)
- ► sm:All topics (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Samoan entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)