Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Samoan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Samoan adjectives: Samoan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Samoan adverbs: Samoan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Samoan conjunctions: Samoan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Samoan interjections: Samoan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Samoan morphemes: Samoan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Samoan nouns: Samoan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Samoan numerals: Samoan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Samoan particles: Samoan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Samoan prepositions: Samoan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Samoan pronouns: Samoan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Samoan verbs: Samoan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Samoan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 329 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)