Category:Czech terms derived from Romance languages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Czech » Terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Indo-European languages » Italic languages » Romance languages
Czech terms that originate from Romance languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Czech given names from Romance languages (2 c, 0 e)
- Czech male given names from Romance languages (1 c, 0 e)
- Czech terms derived from Gallo-Italic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- Czech terms derived from Oïl languages (3 c, 0 e)
- Czech terms derived from West Iberian languages (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Czech terms derived from Romance languages"
This category contains only the following page.