Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Dena'ina lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Dena'ina adverbs: Dena'ina terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Dena'ina conjunctions: Dena'ina terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Dena'ina determiners: Dena'ina terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Dena'ina interjections: Dena'ina terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Dena'ina nouns: Dena'ina terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Dena'ina particles: Dena'ina terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Dena'ina phrases: Dena'ina groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Dena'ina pronouns: Dena'ina terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Dena'ina proper nouns: Dena'ina nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Dena'ina adverbs (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Dena'ina conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Dena'ina determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Dena'ina interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Dena'ina nouns (0 c, 8 e)