Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hakka language
This is the main category of the Hakka language.
Information about Hakka:
- Category:Hakka lemmas: Hakka lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:hak:All topics: Hakka terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hakka appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hakka.
- Category:Hakka entry maintenance: Hakka entries, or entries in other languages containing Hakka terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hakka phrases: Hakka groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Hakka symbols: Hakka written signs.
- Category:Hakka templates: Hakka templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Terms derived from Hakka: Categories with terms derived from Hakka in various specific languages.
- Category:Hakka transliterations: Hakka terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User hak: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hakka.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Hakka lemmas (14 c, 7969 e)
- ► Hakka entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Hakka figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Hakka phrases (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Hakka symbols (1 c, 0 e)