» All languages » Kazakh language
This is the main category of the Kazakh language.
Information about Kazakh:
- Category:Kazakh lemmas: Kazakh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kk:All topics: Kazakh terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Kazakh appendices: Pages containing additional information about Kazakh.
- Category:Kazakh entry maintenance: Kazakh entries, or entries in other languages containing Kazakh terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Kazakh names: Kazakh terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Kazakh phrases: Kazakh groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Kazakh symbols: Kazakh written signs.
- Category:Kazakh templates: Kazakh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Kazakh terms by etymology: Kazakh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Kazakh terms by usage: Kazakh terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Kazakh: Categories with terms derived from Kazakh in various specific languages.
- Category:User kk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kazakh.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Kazakh lemmas (8 c, 281 e)
- ► Kazakh entry maintenance (5 c, 1 e)
- ► Kazakh numbers (1 c, 2 e)
- ► Kazakh modules (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Kazakh names (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Kazakh phrases (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User kk (2 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Kazakh language"
This category contains only the following page.