Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Kazakh language » Lemmas
Kazakh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kazakh adjectives: Kazakh terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kazakh adverbs: Kazakh terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kazakh conjunctions: Kazakh terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kazakh interjections: Kazakh terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Kazakh nouns: Kazakh terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kazakh numerals: Kazakh terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kazakh pronouns: Kazakh terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kazakh verbs: Kazakh terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Kazakh lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 383 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)