Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lakota lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lakota adjectives: Lakota terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lakota adverbs: Lakota terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Lakota conjunctions: Lakota terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Lakota determiners: Lakota terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Lakota interjections: Lakota terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Lakota morphemes: Lakota word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Lakota nouns: Lakota terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lakota numerals: Lakota terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Lakota particles: Lakota terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Lakota phrases: Lakota groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lakota pronouns: Lakota terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lakota verbs: Lakota terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Lakota conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lakota determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lakota interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Lakota morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Lakota verbs (1 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Lakota lemmas"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.