Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Ossetian language
This is the main category of the Ossetian language.
Information about Ossetian:
- Category:Ossetian lemmas: Ossetian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:os:All topics: Ossetian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ossetian entry maintenance: Ossetian entries, or entries in other languages containing Ossetian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Ossetian: Ossetian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Ossetian symbols: Ossetian written signs.
- Category:Ossetian templates: Ossetian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ossetian terms by etymology: Ossetian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ossetian terms by usage: Ossetian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ossetian: Categories with terms derived from Ossetian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.