Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ossetian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ossetian adjectives: Ossetian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ossetian adverbs: Ossetian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ossetian conjunctions: Ossetian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ossetian determiners: Ossetian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Ossetian interjections: Ossetian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ossetian morphemes: Ossetian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ossetian multiword terms: Ossetian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Ossetian nouns: Ossetian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ossetian numerals: Ossetian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ossetian particles: Ossetian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ossetian phrases: Ossetian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ossetian pronouns: Ossetian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ossetian proper nouns: Ossetian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Ossetian verbs: Ossetian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Ossetian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Ossetian determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ossetian interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ossetian verbs (0 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Ossetian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 348 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)