Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Ossetian language » Lemmas
- Category:Ossetian adjectives: Ossetian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ossetian adverbs: Ossetian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ossetian conjunctions: Ossetian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ossetian interjections: Ossetian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ossetian morphemes: Ossetian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ossetian nouns: Ossetian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ossetian numerals: Ossetian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ossetian particles: Ossetian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ossetian pronouns: Ossetian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ossetian verbs: Ossetian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Ossetian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Ossetian interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ossetian morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Ossetian verbs (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Ossetian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 290 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)