Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Punjabi language
This is the main category of the Punjabi language.
Information about Punjabi:
- Category:Punjabi lemmas: Punjabi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pa:All topics: Punjabi terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Punjabi appendices: Pages containing additional information about Punjabi.
- Category:Punjabi entry maintenance: Punjabi entries, or entries in other languages containing Punjabi terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Punjabi names: Punjabi terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Punjabi phrases: Punjabi groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Punjabi symbols: Punjabi written signs.
- Category:Punjabi templates: Punjabi templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Punjabi terms by etymology: Punjabi terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Punjabi terms by usage: Punjabi terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Punjabi: Categories with terms derived from Punjabi in various specific languages.
- Category:User pa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Punjabi.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Western Panjabi language (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Punjabi lemmas (9 c, 218 e)
- ► Punjabi entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Punjabi phrases (1 c, 2 e)
- ► Punjabi symbols (1 c, 0 e)