Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Punjabi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Punjabi adjectives: Punjabi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Punjabi adverbs: Punjabi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Punjabi conjunctions: Punjabi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Punjabi determiners: Punjabi terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Punjabi interjections: Punjabi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Punjabi morphemes: Punjabi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Punjabi nouns: Punjabi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Punjabi numerals: Punjabi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Punjabi particles: Punjabi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Punjabi phrases: Punjabi groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Punjabi postpositions: Punjabi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Punjabi pronouns: Punjabi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Punjabi verbs: Punjabi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Punjabi conjunctions (0 c, 16 e)
- ► Punjabi determiners (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Punjabi interjections (0 c, 14 e)
- ► Punjabi morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Punjabi verbs (4 c, 73 e)
Pages in category "Punjabi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 811 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)