Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Punjabi language » Lemmas
- Category:Punjabi adjectives: Punjabi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Punjabi adverbs: Punjabi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Punjabi conjunctions: Punjabi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Punjabi interjections: Punjabi terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Punjabi nouns: Punjabi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Punjabi numerals: Punjabi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Punjabi postpositions: Punjabi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Punjabi pronouns: Punjabi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Punjabi verbs: Punjabi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Punjabi conjunctions (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Punjabi interjections (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Punjabi verbs (0 c, 4 e)
Pages in category "Punjabi lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 218 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)