Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Punjabi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Punjabi noun forms: Punjabi nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Punjabi countable nouns: Punjabi nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Punjabi nouns by gender: Punjabi nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Punjabi uncountable nouns: Punjabi nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Punjabi noun forms (0 c, 42 e)
- Punjabi countable nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Punjabi nouns with declension (0 c, 318 e)
- Punjabi nouns in Shahmukhi script (0 c, 184 e)
Pages in category "Punjabi nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 892 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)