Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tlingit lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tlingit morphemes: Tlingit word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tlingit nouns: Tlingit terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tlingit numerals: Tlingit terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tlingit pronouns: Tlingit terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tlingit verbs: Tlingit terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Tlingit lemmas"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.