See also: Celtogermanic
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌkɛl.toʊ.d͡ʒɚˈmæn.ɪk/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌkɛl.təʊ.d͡ʒəˈmæn.ɪk/
- Hyphenation: Cel‧to-Ger‧man‧ic
Celto-Germanic (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to both the Celtic and Germanic peoples.
- (specifically) Of, being, or pertaining to an artistic style developed in northern and western Europe between the fifth and ninth centuries characterised primarily by the use of recognisable human or animal structures interlaced into complex designs and patterns, chiefly found in Christian illuminated manuscripts of Britain and Ireland.