Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Chilian (dated, now rare)
Chilean (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to the nation or culture of Chile or its people.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 6:
- The Chilean Amphijubula Schust. (Schuster, 1970a) which has the facies of a small Frullania and agrees with Frullania in leaf insertion and branching, has a nontiered seta with 16 epidermal cell rows surrounding 4 inner rows.
pertaining to Chile
pertaining to a Chilean person or Chileans
Chilean (plural Chileans)
- A person from Chile or of Chilean descent.
person from Chile