Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Conservative Party
- (politics) Conservative Party
- (Britain) A political organisation that is said to be closely affiliated with the Church of England.
- Margaret Thatcher was the first ever female Prime Minister and was a Conservative party candidate for that office.
- (Britain) Any of a number of political parties of various nationalities, often opposed to labour parties.
- liberal, Liberal, Liberal party, Liberal Party
- Labour, Labour party, Labour Party
- Tory, tory, Tory party, tory party, Tory Party
- Whig, whig, Whig party, whig party, Whig Party
- progressive, Progressive, Progressive party, Progressive Party