Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Britain) A centre-right political party, official full name Conservative and Unionist Party, informally known as the Tory Party.
- Margaret Thatcher, leader of the Conservative Party, was Britain's first female Prime Minister.
- (Canada, politics) Clipping of Progressive Conservative Party.
- (Canada, politics) Clipping of Conservative Party of Canada.
- (Canada, Britain): Tory, Tories, Tory Party
- liberal, Liberal, Liberal Party
- Labour, Labour Party
- Whig, whig, Whig Party
- progressive, Progressive, Progressive Party