Liberal (plural Liberals)
- (politics) A member or supporter of a Liberal Party
- (Canada) A member or supporter of the Liberal Party of Canada, or its predecessors, or provincial equivalents, or their predecessors
- (Britain) A Liberal Democrat.
- (Britain, dated) A Whig.
UK Liberal Democrat
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Liberal (not comparable)
- Of or relating to the Liberal party, its membership, or its platform, policy, or viewpoint.
of or relating to Liberal party