Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: conservative
Conservative (plural Conservatives)
- (politics) A member of a political party incorporating the word "Conservative" in its name.
- (Judaism) pertaining to Conservative Judaism
- (member of the UK Conservative Party): Tory
- (ember or supporter of the Conservative Party of Canada): Blue
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.