- A female given name.
- c. 1603–1606, William Shakespeare, “The Tragedie of King Lear”, in Mr. William Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies: Published According to the True Originall Copies (First Folio), London: Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed[ward] Blount, published 1623, OCLC 606515358, [Act I, (please specify the scene number in lowercase Roman numerals)]::Scene 1:
- What shall Cordelia do? Love, and be silent.
- 1995 Anne Tyler, Ladder of Years, Knopf, →ISBN, page 8:
- "I don't believe I've ever run into a Delia before." "Well, it's Cordelia, really. My father named me that." "And are you one?" "Am I one what?" "Are you your father's Cordelia?"
- (astronomy) A moon of Uranus