Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the county town of Dorchester.
- A maritime county of England, bounded by Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Devon and the English Channel.
- A unitary authority in England which includes all of the traditional county except Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, a separate unitary authority.
- A place name elsewhere:
- A local government area in north-east Tasmania, Australia.
- A community in Haliburton County, Ontario, Canada.
- An unincorporated community in Henrietta Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota, United States.
- A township and unincorporated community therein, in Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States, named after Dorset, Vermont.
- A town in Bennington County, Vermont, United States, named after the English county.
county of England