Jump to navigation Jump to search
ECP (plural ECPs)
- Initialism of emergency contraceptive pill.
- Synonym: morning-after pill
- 2007, Felicia Stewart; James Trussell, Paul F.A. Van Look, “Emergency Contraception”, in Robert A. Hatcher, James Trussell, Anita L. Nelson, Willard Cates Jr., Felicia H. Stewart, Deborah Kowal, editor, Contraceptive Technology, 19th edition, Ardent Media, page 106:
- For maximum effectiveness, ECP treatment should be started as soon as possible after unprotected intercourse, and within 120 hours.
- (medicine) Initialism of eosinophil cationic protein.
- Initialism of eyecare professional.
- Initialism of economic calculation problem.
- (Singapore, in road signs) Initialism of East Coast Parkway.