Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (New Zealand) Initialism of Earthquake and War Damage Commission.
- 1989, Martin Fine, Butterworths Current Law Digest, page 555:
- A set up business in NZ as insurance company — Market conditions led to A's intended withdrawal from NZ — Ongoing genuine dispute with EWDC as to liability for premiums — Likely A not to continue to hold funds in NZ — If no injunction, real risk any judgment obtained by plaintiff would be unsatisfied.
- 1993, The New Zealand Law Reports - Volume 3, page 307:
- The case has further interest in that it is a sequel to earlier litigation concerning the liability to Bay Milk of both FMI as insurer of Bay Milk and of the Earthquake and War Damage Commission (EWDC), following a major earthquake on 2 March 1987 which destroyed Bay Milk's dairy manufacturing complex at Edgecumbe.
- 2001, Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering:
- The costs of damage and the insured values were derived from the claims on the EWDC.
- Initialism of European Workshop on Dependable Computing.
- 1991, Technique Et Science Informatiques: TSI. - Volume 10, page 397:
- First announcement & call for participation EWDC-4 Fourth European Workshop on Dependable Computing Software Reliability Assessment April 8-10, 1992 - Prague, Czechoslovakia.
- 2013, Marco Vieira & Joao Carlos Cunha, Dependable Computing: 14th European Workshop, →ISBN:
- After the first series, started in 1989 and held on a yearly basis until 2000, EWDC was revived in 2009, running since then every two years, alternatively with the European Dependable Computing Conference (EDCC). In 2009 EWDC was held in Toulouse, and in 2011 in Pisa.