Jump to navigation Jump to search
dependable (comparative more dependable, superlative most dependable)
- Able, or easily able to be depended on.
- He was a very dependable person.
able to be depended on
dependable (plural dependables)
- A reliable person or thing.
- 2009 June 7, Jeff Z. Klein, “At Full Strength, Red Wings Dominate”, in New York Times:
- But Datsyuk’s return rejuvenated the old dependables like Rafalski, Lidstrom and Marian Hossa, who consistently outshone Malkin and Crosby.
a person who can be relied upon