Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or relating to Richard Buckminster Fuller (1895–1983), American architect, inventor, and futurist.
- Of or relating to John Fuller (1757–1834), builder of follies and philanthropist who established the Fullerian Professor of Chemistry.
- Of or relating to Andrew Fuller (1754–1815), Baptist minister and theologian.
- Of or relating to Margaret Fuller (1810-1850), an American journalist, critic, and women's rights advocate.
- Of or relating to Lon L. Fuller (1902–1978), legal philosopher who criticized legal positivism and defended a secular and procedural form of natural law theory.