Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "gan"
GAN (countable and uncountable, plural GANs)
- (machine learning) Acronym of generative adversarial network.
- (literature) Initialism of Great American Novel.
- 1973, Philip Roth, The Great American Novel, Random House, published 2010, →ISBN, page 38:
- During that week of squall in March of that year Hem would talk till dawn about which son of a bitch who could spell cat was going to write the G.A.N.
- (pathology, uncountable) Acronym of giant axonal neuropathy.