Jump to navigation Jump to search
From gwlad (“country”) + Morgan [Morgan's country] after Morgan Hen.
- A traditional county of Wales, bordered by Monmouthshire, Brecknockshire, and Carmarthenshire.
- Synonym: Glamorganshire
- A former municipality in Tasmania, Australia, merged into Glamorgan-Spring Bay.
- A neighbourhood in south-west Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- An unincorporated community and coal town in Wise County, Virginia, United States.
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Counties of Wales
- en:Places in Wales
- en:Historical political subdivisions
- en:Places in Tasmania
- en:Places in Australia
- en:Neighbourhoods in Alberta
- en:Places in Calgary
- en:Places in Alberta
- en:Places in Canada
- en:Unincorporated communities in Virginia, USA
- en:Unincorporated communities in the United States
- en:Places in Virginia, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- English eponyms