Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Guǎngzhōu
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɡwɑŋˈdʒoʊ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɡwæŋˈdʒəʊ/
- Hyphenation: Guang‧zhou
- A major city and port in southeastern China, the capital of Guangdong Province
- 2019 March 19, Hannah Ellis-Petersen, “China's goths protest after woman told to remove 'distressing' make-up on subway”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- In a post on Chinese social media site Weibo, the woman, who remains unnamed, recounted how subway security in the southern city of Guangzhou had stopped her from travelling because of her heavy eye make-up and dark lipstick.