Jump to navigation Jump to search
The programming language is named after the logician Haskell Curry.
- An English patronymic surname derived from the Old Norse given name Áskell.
- A Jewish surname derived from the equivalent of English Ezekiel.
- A male given name transferred from the surnames.
- A general-purpose purely functional programming language with support for recursive functions and pattern matching.
- A city in Texas, USA, and the county seat of Haskell County.
The programming language