Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hmong pl (plural only)
- A people who live predominantly in the mountainous regions of China, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand, and (in diaspora) around the world.
- The lect spoken by these people, which is a cluster of a large number of lects which are sometimes considered dialects and sometimes separate languages.
- Miao (in China)
- Of or relating to the Hmong, their culture, or their lect.
- Appendix:White Hmong Swadesh list
- Hmong people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Hmong language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia