Jump to navigation Jump to search
moob (plural moobs)
- (slang, usually in the plural) A plump or untoned breast on a man.
- 2001 September 3, miha ³, "Re: I know I shouldn't be doing this but...", in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube, Usenet,
- Yeah, put a shirt on gene, we don't want to see your fatty moobs.
- 2007 January 6, The Guardian,
- Often – I refer you in particular to Rod Stewart and Tony Blair – these moobs are strangely taut and unsaggy, and have that bee-stung, 12-year-old girl look.
- 2009, Will Self, Ralph Steadman, Psycho too, page 242:
- Ranged along the sides of the broad chamber were curtained booths containing day beds, and from time to time an overweight East End cabbie would emerge from one of these, his moobs glistening with sweat, [...]