Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
moob (plural moobs)
- (slang, chiefly in the plural) A plump or untoned breast on a man.
- 2001 September 3, miha ³, "Re: I know I shouldn't be doing this but...", in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube, Usenet,
- Yeah, put a shirt on gene, we don't want to see your fatty moobs.
- 2007 January 6, The Guardian,
- Often – I refer you in particular to Rod Stewart and Tony Blair – these moobs are strangely taut and unsaggy, and have that bee-stung, 12-year-old girl look.
- 2009, Will Self, Ralph Steadman, Psycho too, page 242:
- Ranged along the sides of the broad chamber were curtained booths containing day beds, and from time to time an overweight East End cabbie would emerge from one of these, his moobs glistening with sweat, [...]
- "Moobs" in Alison James, The 10 Women You'll Be Before You're 35, Polka Dot Press (2005), ISBN 1593372779, page 83: "Man boobs. Stay away from guys in the bar who are younger than 45 but have visible moobs."
- "Moobs" in C Sanchez, "The Favour House", "Dom had the biggest moobs I had ever seen"