Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: évaluation
From Middle French évaluation. Morphologically evaluate + -ion
evaluation (countable and uncountable, plural evaluations)
- An assessment, such as an annual personnel performance review used as the basis for a salary increase or bonus, or a summary of a particular situation.
- The result of the semestral evaluation will go towards your final score.
- (mathematics) A completion of a mathematical operation; a valuation.
- (computing, programming) Determination of the value of a variable or expression.
- function-evaluation routine
- lazy evaluation
- McCarthy evaluation
- minimal evaluation
- partial evaluation
- program evaluation and review technique
- program evaluation review technique
- project evaluation and review technique
- project evaluation review technique
- short-circuit evaluation
completion of a mathematic operation
substitution of a variable with its value
- English terms derived from Proto-Indo-European
- English terms derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *h₂welh₁- (rule)
- English terms derived from Middle French
- English 5-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/eɪʃən/5 syllables
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with usage examples