Jump to navigation Jump to search
ITE (not comparable)
- (medicine) Initialism of .
- (uncountable) Initialism of .
- 2004, Barnes, John R., Robust electronic design reference book, volume 2, Boston: Kluwer Academic, →ISBN, page L14:
- Many electronic products fall under Information Technology Equipment (ITE) — equipment that enters, stores, displays, retrieves, transmits, processes, switches, or controls data or telecommunication messages. As of 2003 almost all worldwide safety standards for ITE are based on IEC 950/60950, Safety of information technology equipment
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:ITE.
- (Singapore, uncountable) Initialism of .
- 1993 June 6, The Sunday Times, NEWS FOCUS Best programme for unskilled may be phased out within 5 years:
- ITE doing comprehensive review of worker education courses.
- 2008, Fredriksen Birger, Sing Kong Lee and Chor Boon Goh, Toward a Better Future: Education and Training for Economic Development in Singapore since 1965, →ISBN, page 125–126:
- The first regional campus, the ITE College East, was built in 2005. The remaining two, ITE College West and ITE College Central, will be completed by 2009 and 2011, respectively.
- 2016 December 2, The New Paper, ITE student making strides at Google:
- In 2011, Mr Haikal graduated from the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) with a diploma in technical engineering in machine technology and went on to complete his national service.
- 2017 May 26, The Straits Times, ITE to be key anchor for SkillsFuture: DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam:
- Mr Tharman, who is also Coordinating Minister for Economic and Social Policies, said that the ITE has been "a remarkable success" and one that many did not expect when the vocational training institute was set up in 1992.
- 2017 February 17, The Straits Times, ITE's new NE Hub speaks for itself:
- With the hub's opening, ITE College Central has become the first institute of higher learning to offer all of National Heritage Board's signature heritage education programmes, which include adopting a heritage trail and creating a heritage appreciation elective module.
- (medicine, countable) An in the ear hearing aid.