Jump to navigation Jump to search
Illyrian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Illyria or Illyrians.
- In the Illyrian language.
of or pertaining to Illyria or Illyrians
- An extinct Indo-European language or group of languages spoken in modern Southeast Europe, in the western half of the Balkan Peninsula.
Illyrian (plural Illyrians)
- An inhabitant of ancient Illyria.
- An inhabitant of Roman province of Illyricum (Illyro-Roman).
- (obsolete) for a South Slav, especially a Croat, used in 17th-19th centuries.
- (uncommon) A Proto-Albanian.
- A member of the Illyrian movement.
inhabitant of the ancient Illyria
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked