Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Illyrian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Illyria or Illyrians.
- She was Illyrian.
- In the Illyrian language.
- The Illyrian manual included with the device was of no help to Jacques.
of or pertaining to Illyria or Illyrians
Illyrian (plural Illyrians)
- An inhabitant of ancient Illyria.
- An extinct Indo-European language or languages spoken at the North-West Balkans.
- An inhabitant of Roman province of Illyricum (Illyro-Roman).
- An old term for South Slavs, especially Croats, used in 17th-19th centuries.
- A proposed term for Proto-Albanians.
- A member of the Illyrian movement.
inhabitant of the ancient Illyria
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.