Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Scottish habitational surname. from a place in Dumfriesshire, meaning "John's town".
- An English surname, variant of Johnson.
- A village in Pembrokeshire, Wales (OS grid ref SM9310)
- A suburb of Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia.
- A city in Polk County, Iowa, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- A town in Providence County, Rhode Island, United States.
- A town in Edgefield County, South Carolina, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Johnston is the 225th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 131,373 individuals. Johnston is most common among White (91.62%) individuals.