Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Hinduism) A deity worshiped across many traditions of Hinduism. Krishna is often depicted as a young cowherd boy with a dark or blue complexion playing a flute (as in the Bhagavata Purana) or a youthful prince giving philosophical direction and guidance (as in the Bhagavad Gita) He is the divine speaker of the Bhagavad-gita and the eighth avatar of Vishnu.
- A river in southern India.
- A district in South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A male given name and a surname used in India.
- (Hinduism) Krishna (a supreme Hindu deity)