Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname.
- A valley in the Scottish Borders council area, Scotland.
- A town, a suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- A residential neighbourhood of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- A locality in Allen Parish, Louisiana, United States.
- A locality in St. James Parish, Louisiana, United States.
- A small city in Ramsey County, Minnesota, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Lauderdale County, Mississippi, United States.
- An unincorporated community in the town of La Grange, Walworth County, Wisconsin, United States.
- Lauder (in Scotland)
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Lauderdale is the 8,144th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 4,070 individuals. Lauderdale is most common among White (66.36%) and Black (26.71%) individuals.