Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A city in County Londonderry, in northwestern Northern Ireland; also known as Derry.
- One of the six traditional counties of Northern Ireland, known as County Londonderry or County Derry.
- A village in Hambleton district, North Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref SE3087).
- A suburb of Smethwick, Sandwell borough, West Midlands, England (OS grid ref SP0087).
- A suburb in City of Penrith, New South Wales, Australia.
- A ghost town near Coolgardie, Western Australia.
- An unincorporated community in Colchester County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A town in Rockingham County, New Hampshire, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Guernsey County, Ohio, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Ross County, Ohio, United States.
- A town in Windham County, Vermont, United States.
- A marquisate in the Irish peerage.
- The naming of Londonderry / Derry is controversial; see Derry/Londonderry name dispute.