Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A unisex given name
- (with definite article) A nickname for St. Louis. A city in Missouri, United States
- 2000 Nelly, "Country Grammar (Hot Shit"). Country Grammar, Universal Records.
- I'm from the Lou and I'm proud.
- 2006 Anne Tyler, Digging to America, Alfred A. Knopf, →ISBN, page 25:
- Pat and Lou, their names were. The man was Pat and the woman was Lou, or was it the other way around? Maryam knew she was going to have trouble with that.
- A Southeast Admiralty Islands language spoken on Lou Island of Manus Province, Papua New Guinea.
- The Torricelli language of Papua New Guinea.