Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Metabolic Equivalent of Task, or simply metabolic equivalent, a measure of the intensity of aerobic exercise
- Methylethyltryptamine, a hallucinogenic tryptamine.
- Methionine, an essential nonpolar amino acid.
- The gene symbol for C-Met, a proto-oncogene in human biology.
- Mesenchymal-epithelial transition, the reverse of epithelial-mesenchymal transition.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy, used in treatment of drug abuse and mental illness to help people in denial accept treatment.
- Muscle Energy Technique, a neuromuscular protocol used in osteopathy, physical therapy, and massage therapy.
- Mission Elapsed Time.
- Modular Equipment Transporter, a two-wheeled handcart used on the Apollo 14 manned mission to the Moon.