Jump to navigation Jump to search
Microsoftie (plural Microsofties)
- (informal) An employee of Microsoft.
- 1990, The Economist:
- Craig Mundie, the software giant's chief technical officer, is not a typical Microsoftie.
- 2002, David F D'Alessandro, Michele Owens, Brand Warfare:
- An ex-Microsoftie named Alex St. John, who founded a company called WildTangent, put it this way, "I couldn't be better equipped to run a company."
- 2008, Chuck Sphar, Stephen Randy Davis, C# 2008 for Dummies:
- This style of naming variables was called Hungarian notation, after Charles Simonyi, a famous Microsoftie who recently went to the International Space Station as a space tourist.