Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A surname derived from the Old French given name Michel (Michael), or from the Old English word muchel meaning big.
- A male given name, transferred from the surname.
- A town in Queensland, Australia
- A community in Ontario, Canada
- A town in Georgia, USA
- An unincorporated CDP in Illinois
- A city in Indiana
- A city in Iowa
- An unincorporated community in Kansas
- A city in Nebraska
- A city in Oregon
- A city in South Dakota
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia
- A town in Wisconsin