Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General Australian) IPA(key): /ˈmelbn̩/, /ˈmælbn̩/, /ˈmɛl.bən/ in Victoria
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈmɛl.bən/, /ˈmɛl.bɔːn/ in Derbyshire
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈmɛl.bɚn/
Audio (AU) (file)
- Hyphenation: Mel‧bourne
- The capital city of Victoria, Australia.
- A community in the Municipality of the District of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A township municipality of Le Val-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, Quebec, Canada.
- A market town and civil parish of South Derbyshire district, Derbyshire, England, located in the East Midlands.
- A village and civil parish of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- A small city, the county seat of Izard County, Arkansas, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Mendocino County, California, United States, previously spelt Melburne.
- A city in Brevard County, Florida, United States.
- A small city in Marshall County, Iowa, United States.
- A tiny home rule city in Campbell County, Kentucky, United States.
city in Australia