Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (historical) Initialism of (or speed law), a U.S. law in effect 1974-1995.
- 1995 December 29, “On The National Highway System Designation Act Of 1995”, in Federal Highway Administration:
- Does NMSL repeal automatically raise the State's maximum speed limit to the pre-NMSL speed limit?
- 2005 December, “10th Anniversary of the Repeal of the 55 NMSL”, in National Motorists Association:
- The debate was dragged into the public and political arenas and the support and rationalizations for the 55-mph NMSL started to show serious flaws.
|For pronunciation and definitions of NMSL – see 你媽死了 (“fuck you”).|
(This term, NMSL, is a variant form of 你媽死了.)